1. Gather facts about the subject.
2. Keep the important facts. Discard the unimportant ones.
3. Start writing. Hook the reader with an anecdote.
4. Put the relevant facts and information in the body paragraph.
5. Finish strong with a fact or statement. Leave your readers something to think about.
Reviewer (regular) for Plant Soil, J. Plant Physiol., Func. Plant Biol., J. Exp. Bot., Environ. Exp. Bot., J. Agric. Food Chem., J. Cereal Sci., Planta
She and her husband, Greg, live in Canton, where they raised their twin sons Christopher, an attorney, and Kyle, a lieutenant in the United States Navy.